[TR] Early TR4 windshield cap and cockpit trim

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Thu May 14 17:12:10 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/13/2009 11:20:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nwolf at u.washington.edu writes:

4.  What's an early windshield cap worth?

Hey Nick,
CT 5521 LO has the chrome capping.  It is not magnetic as far as I can
tell for it will not attract my magnets. I am going to say that it is about the
 same as the aluminum versions. When did that chrome version end?  Not sure
 at all on that and neither is TRA or VTR.  You can bet that not more than
the 5521 cars came with it, anyone with a later car?  What's it  worth?  I
dun no but if anyone just has to have a set, let me check, I  think I may
just have some spares.
Cheers,
Darrell
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after