[TR] Arrgghhh.

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:26:01 MDT 2009

Wow - thanks for that!  you just made me remember something...    I had a
similar experience - but had one of the brush mountings break.   It would
crank very slowly and I eventually went to the largest battery I could fit
thinking that would solve the problem.....

I was in a hurry to finish the car and get to my great uncles birthday
(original owner) and at 3 am the night before patched the starter with some
screws and a piece of brass -just realized  It's been over 13 years since
and still going strong.

It works much better with both brushes working!!!  I should get one of these
gear reduction starter, shouldn't I?

Chris