[TR] Arrgghhh.

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 19:01:02 MDT 2009

Is there ANY possibility that a TR3 high torque starter will work in
a TR6 ... CONCOURS on Sunday, car (TR6)  ran great yesterday, drove
it a few miles to dry all the water from the frame, wheels, oh you
know all that sort of stuff.  Today ... ah today ... battery appeared
to be dead, dead, dead.  The ignition light would not ... light,
even.  Hooked it up to my trusty Craftsman charger, set in on "Start
Engine" ... click, click, click.   Switched to rapid charge, waited 3
hours, clickety,clickety,clickety ...   Will leave on on charger all
night, but as a drastic Plan B, am wondering if  I can switch the
starter from the TR3, and have it work at least through Sunday.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford