[TR] Earliest 1972 TR6

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed May 13 15:14:08 MDT 2009

List,

A friend on mine acquired an early 1972 TR6 (CC75031L) and was wondering if
 he may have the earliest 1972 TR6 exported to the USA.  According to
records I've found, the commission number for the first 1972 TR6 would have been
 CC75001.  I suppose the archivists in the UK may have a better shot at
this  question but if anyone on the list has a '72 with a commission number
between  CC75001 and CC75030, it would be interesting to hear from you!

P.S. If I don't respond to your reply right away, bear with me.....for some
 reason my AOL account is sending my Triumph List emails to my SPAM folder.
  I have the SPAM filter on Low so I guess the next step will be to turn it
off  altogether??

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA