[TR] Mark Joslyn of Champaign, IL

Ann and Tim Buja thebujas at comcast.net
Tue May 12 20:30:14 MDT 2009

If you haven't already heard, Mark Joslyn of the Central Illinois Triumph
Owners Association passed away on Sunday afternoon.

The Champaign-Urbana News-Gazette had only a brief obituary this morning,
more may follow tomorrow at:
<http://www.legacy.com/News-Gazette/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1
27209439>

Watch the word wrap, the link consists of everything between < and >

Here's what appeared this morning:

> CHAMPAIGN * Mark Joslyn, 52, of Champaign, died at 2:57 p.m. Sunday
> (May 10, 2009) at home. Funeral arrangements were incomplete at Morgan
> Memorial Home, 1304 Regency Drive West, Savoy. 217-356-5858

We've had a number of emails about Mark on the ISOA mailing list today.  Joe
Pawlak wrote the following:

: Folks, here is a website that Howard Boagues put together. (For
: new ISOA members, Mark was a long time friend of ISOA and
: participated in many activities with us over the years.
: A true free spirit.)
:
: Classic Mark moment when he almost rolled his Vitesse at the
: Minnesota VTR convention [1998 in Hudson WI] due to a MASSIVE
: rear wheel tuck under (just like old spitties)
:
: http://www.wvbscc.org/citoa/markjoslyn/

The photos on this website truly represent Mark - I never saw him without a
smile on his face.

Yo, Chaps!

Tim Buja - Rockford, IL