[TR] TR3B rear motor mount

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri May 8 20:44:39 MDT 2009

> The earlier, non-syncro 1st gear boxes, are about 3/4" shorter than the
> TR3B-TR6 boxes. That is what is behind Ed's question.

I agree, except the difference is closer to 3/8" than 3/4".

I would also like to know the answer to Ed's question for certain; but my
_guess_ would be that they simply drilled the rear crossmember 3/8" farther
back.  I don't have them handy; but at one time I had a photo of a TR3B rear
crossmember, that appeared to simply have the two holes farther back.

Randall