[TR] upholstery, ZDDP, etc...

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu May 7 12:00:33 MDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Moore <mmoore8425 at aol.com>

Pete is a friend to all TR owners and is a real TR enthusiast. Pete is  well respected?

by the TR community  and  by those who know him.I think Pete is also the technical Lizard at Moss/Goleta.

==AM==
I've met Peter on several occasions and chatted with him many other times. I consider him a friend...but not a "Lizard"!

Wizard, possibly.... :-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us