[TR] TR4A parking brake question

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Thu May 7 05:45:38 MDT 2009

The TR250 for sure and I believe the TR4A all had push to release parking brake
operating levers. These were mounted on the center of the car between the seats
on the drive shaft tunnel, as opposed to being mounted on the side of the
transmission tunnel as the TR3s were.

The one TR4A that I test drove had a fly-off brake and my friend has one, too.? That means they made them at some point (unless one could reverse the way the button works, which I doubt).? Maybe it came off a saloon or something.

Dave