[TR] TR6 - TR250 project

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 21:25:15 MDT 2009

Made a milestone last night. I finally finished the new frame Sunday to the
point that I can start test fitting drive train and suspension components.
With a bunch of help from  my son Jason and friend Bob we pulled the engine
out of the TR6. Not an easy task with things crumpled in around it. Got it out
and set it on the floor. Pulled the plugs and held my breath as I put a wrench
to the crank bolt and turned......YES, IT'S FREE! This was a huge concern
because I could not tell how much the cross member crushed into the crank
snout. Looks like it touched but did not rally drive into it. With the engine
out it's pretty impressive to see how much the frame got mangled. I'll have to
put some pictures together some day. Hoping to have it running for TRF Summer
Party.

Marty