[TR] TR3 wheel cylinders and shims

Glenn Owen mgowen55 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 15:53:09 MDT 2009

Perry,
Don't know if this will help but I refitted the rear cylinders on my 4A a
few weeks ago. My car has a Girling system with 9" drums. My retaining kit
came from BPNW. The process was a little confusing at first so I documented
it with some pics here:
http://computeresources.com/TR4-A/RearBrakes/rear_brakes.htm .
HTH,
Glenn