[TR] How about a Stag?

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Tue May 5 18:56:13 MDT 2009

Brian Induni wrote:
> I've become smitten with a Stag; can anyone help me understand the good,
> bad, and ugly of this car? If I need to rebuild the engine to have a great
> car, I'm delighted. But what can I expect to spend on doing that? I've
> rebuilt plenty of TR4, 6 and MGB engines - anything I need to know about
> this one??
> Doesn't look like resale is great, but it looks like a fun car!
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Brian

Well Brian, prepare to be absolutely delighted!

You need to contact the Triumph Stag Club USA BEFORE you buy a Stag.
We can get you lined up with the right Stag, or at least teach you
everything you need to know when looking for a restoration base.

We also know all there is to know about making the Triumph V8 100%
reliable, where rebuilders make mistakes, how to build for more
performance, and what parts are garbage that must be avoided at all cost.

go to http://www.triumphstagclubusa.org, have a look around.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)