[TR] Keith Bryson's triumphs

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Sat May 2 13:13:54 MDT 2009

Friends-

As most of you know, Keith Bryson tragically passed in an airplane
accident recently. He was engaged and his fiance, Brenda Weaver, has
asked me to help sell his collector cars.

He has the following vehicles-

1. 1968 TR 250- this car was initially restored by Dolly Larock and
Tanker Coughenour. Dolly works at TRF. Keith bought it in a restored
condition and then improved it to concours condition. This car won Best
of Show at 6Pack a few years ago. It is black with a black interior. It
could easily win again today in my opinion.

2. 1986 Jaguar XJ6- This car was Keith's since new. It has approximately
2,000 miles on it. It is BRG with a tan interior

3. 1973 Triumph Stag- This is a car Keith loved because it was
different. I really don't know much about Stags or this car
specifically. It is red, with a black interior and runs and drives well.

I traveled with Keith to many shows, hauling the TR 250 and Jaguar. We
will also list a trailer that he used to travel with these cars. I don't
know much about the trailer other than it is white, dual axles, nicely
appointed and purchased new from Trailer World here in Bowling Green,
KY. All three cars would be a fine compliment to any collection. They
should be with informed enthuasists, like their prior owner.

The cars and trailer will soon be posted on Ebay and I will give this
List notice when they are photographed and placed for sale.

All the best-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY