[TR] moss interiors

spook01 spook01 at comcast.net
Fri May 1 17:47:33 MDT 2009

hello all,
I received a panel kit for my early tr4 today from moss, and I must say I am
disappointed.
I am not saying it is a terrible kit, and it DOES sort of approximate the
original....BUT there are significant differences between it and the factory
panels.
where my door panels and wheel panels (and others) have a heat embossed accent
strip, the moss kit has a cheesy series of stitches that sort of reminds one
of how the originals looked.  or of a fiat interior in the 70's.
I think I will return this set, (and by the bye, the price wasn't cheesy) and
seek elsewhere.
before I do send these back, does anyone have knowledge of anyone who makes
the panels with the heat embossing?
this is for a early tr4 convertible....
Best,
Ray