[TR] Cars shipped out

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 19:47:47 MST 2009

----- "don" <don at napanet.net> wrote:

> True, we are getting old!  However, the guys that are into muscle cars
> and
> hot rods are old too, but that segment of the car hobby seems to be
> thriving.
> Don

Although we are still a microscopic minority, I have noticed that in the last decade and a half that the number of Britcars at the huge (12,000 cars, all ostensibly pre-1965) Back to the Fifties Weekend in Minnesota has increased dramatically.  Jags, Triumphs, MGs and Healeys are popping up all over amongst the herds of '57 Chevies and hi-boys.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier