[TR] Cars shipped out

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 14:12:43 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/26/2009 3:49:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ahwahnee18 at gmail.com writes:

I  suppose I take a global view here -- any TR (or other cherished  vehicle)
saved/preserved/enjoyed is good whether it stays in the US or  moves to
Timbuktu.

I am not sure that the Auburn, Dusenberg, Pierce Arrow community  would agree
as there was a time when the overseas oil guys were buying these  cars for
stupid money (its only money, right) as ways to flaunt their  wealth.  The fear,
naturally, is when the next symbol of gluttony comes  along, these will no
longer be attractive and far out of the reach of those who  really care about
them.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO