[TR] TR3A history ?

Rene REMOND rene.p.remond at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 26 08:36:36 MST 2009

Hi

I am writing from France on the help of Andy Graybeal of the TTSCC of
California.
I have purchased a 1958 TR3A (TS30265L) in Palo Alto and export it in France
where it is now, in Normandie. I try to reconstitue its history.
Always with the last registration card and the TTSCC i have got an email
contact with the previous owner , Mr Ishimoto, who sent me all papers about
the TR. He also told me how he purchased the car in 1981 and gave me the name
of the owner at this time, a youg girl named Cindy Johnson. I have spent 8
months and many hours behind my PC but at last one week ago i have identified
this lady (who is now married with another name of course) and she sent me an
email in which she say that she don't remember the name of the previous owner.
She have own this car only 2 years.
The californian importator of 1958 is no longer, so do you think that it will
be able to have other informations about the TR during the period 1958-1980
????
I have try the CDMV without success !
Thank in advance

Reni REMOND
FRANCE

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P8300118.JPG]