[TR] very OT - New Jersey Beaches

fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 05:37:07 MST 2009

Oliver,

It depends what you're looking for, and how much further north.B  Sandy Hook
and Island Beach State Park are both nice but get very crowded.B  Sea Bright
and Monmouth Beach are also nice and less crowded.B  None of those 4 have much
else going on.B  If you also want entertainment, Seaside Heights is usually
very crowded but good for teens and has a large boardwalk with rides, foods
and entertainment.B  Point Pleasant Beach is also nice and has a boardwalk,
food and entertainment but is better for younger kids.B  Personally, my whole
family prefers Wildwood Crest, but that's the wrong direction.

Tom FitzGibbon

Fanwood NJ

'67 Spitfire MkII