[TR] TR4 wiring ignition

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 08:59:07 MST 2009

> OK, first I need to buy a battery (what size?).

I'll let someone else field that one.  For my TR3 project, I just bought the
cheapest top terminal battery at Wally World; which seems to work just fine
but was so small I had to shorten the hold-down clamps.  Of course it may
not be up to the job in cold weather, but I don't expect that to be a
problem for me.

> OK , I need to buy one of these (headlight switch) as mine is missing.

Hmm. Any chance the 'extra' brown/blue is the one to the headlight switch?
I would not have thought it would run back into the harness for such a short
distance; but I'm just going by the documentation I have, don't have an
actual TR4 to check.

Randall