[TR] TR4 wiring ignition

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Sat Mar 21 05:56:41 MST 2009

OK , I thought I could figure this out but I should have known better.
How hard can it be ?  I have the wiring diagram. Just plug in the wires
, right?
The problem with connecting" the" Brown/blue wire to the no. 1 terminal
is that there are three brown/blue wires to choose from. Which two
attach to the ignition and where does the third brown/blue wire go?
The  wiring diagram I have shows one brown/blue wire coming from the
lighting switch and one coming from the generator control box. Where
does the third brown/blue wire come from and what does it connect to?
I'm going to have to trace all these wires aren't I? And I'm just
getting started here.  Yikes!  Also how do you know when a good voltage
stabilizer goes bad? TIA again.
Gary O