[TR] TR4 wiring ignition

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 19:23:07 MST 2009

List,
It's starting to get ugly.  I'm working on the wiring under the dash
and I need help.  My original ignition switch went missing. The
replacement switch from eBay has me confused.  The switch has Three
terminals, one single prong and Two double prongs.  My question is:
which wires go where?  The terminals are numbered 1(single prong),2&3,
if that helps. Do I even have the correct switch?  My next question is
about the voltage stabilizer, but I'll save that for later (something
about  polarity). Thanks.
Gary O