[TR] TR3A oil pressure

Kinderlehrer Kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 17:25:12 MST 2009

Just a thought, but as I recall, there are some washers/gaskets of some
type, fiber, if I remember correctly that go on the pressure relief valve.
If you don't get those back on the same way, it may change the adjustment.
Sorry abouot the lack of specificity, I just remember trying to replace
those for some reason when I took mine out to clean.
Bob