[TR] Empty 28 foot enclosed trailer, VA to WA departing 28/29 Mar

kmbeam at comcast.net kmbeam at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 03:26:45 MST 2009

I have a good friend departing Richmond, VA for Washington State on 28 or 29 March and returning before Easter.   He will drive a 2007 Chevy dually pulling an empty 28 foot enclosed Haulmark Trailer - weight/power is not an issue.   He is an Army Major who commanded a helicopter troop in Afghanistan in 07/08 - his reliability is not an issue.   His trailer has a winch so he can handle cars that are not running (I know,   that NEVER happens to OUR cars). He has the ability to secure just about any load.   He is returning with a vehicle but will be able to haul some other items such as engine blocks, axles, furniture, etcetera.

Please contact Lee at hyders4 at yahoo.com to coordinate.

NFI here … just trying to help those who enjoy our hobby and a good man.

Kevin Beam
57 TR3
70 Spitfire
81 TR8