[TR] Race Videos

Mark Vaden markvaden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:02:44 MST 2009

Hi,
My friend Randy Zoller (Heritage Motorsports) was nice enough to give
me a little cyberspace on his web page to post videos and pictures. I
posted some video taken with my ChaseCam. Some of the quality is not
as good as it should be since I mounted the camera to the plastic
windscreen, and it's bouncing all over the place. I also use a RacePak
G2X datalogger, and overlay the data on the video. My car broke at the
last event, so I lent the camera to Steve Belfer, and we used a
different mount, and his video came out great, although we ran out of
space on the camera, and we missed his last effort at passing Paul
Konkle (yellow mg). Check out the video at http://www.britishheritagemotorsports.com/tri_hard_racing_files/racing_videos.html