[TR] Speed Sensor That Adapts to TR4 Trannys

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:00:42 MST 2009

A local TR4 owner did a cruise control on a TR4 using a unit from (I think)
a Ford.  Unit was under the bonnet, speedo cable (shortened) went in one
side and a second short cable came out the other side and went to the
speedometer.

Or -- are there not some CC units that operate off of the coil?

OTOH -- why not use the magnets?  I've had one of those Audiovox units in
use for about 20 years w/o any problem.

Geo