[TR] Speed Sensor That Adapts to TR4 Trannys

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:44:47 MST 2009

Try the speedo shops they are the experts.

Best regards,
Tom

From: pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:07:09 -0700
Subject: [TR] Speed Sensor That Adapts to TR4 Trannys

Hi Folks,

I’ve been looking around, but haven’t had much
luck, in finding a speed sensor that adapts to the speedo cable output at the
tranny. Does anybody know of an application that might work? I’ve been
through NAPA’s catalog with no success. I haven’t tried the local
speedo shops but I’m sure there’s something out there. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Johnnie

’67 TR4A

Trying to install a cruise control without using magnets on the
drive shaft.