[TR] tr3 taillight pads

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 12:20:00 MST 2009

> What is the difference in the TR3 taillight pads sold by 512classics on
> ebay
> and those sold by Moss?

I have no direct experience with either; so there may be a real difference
in the pads.

But the difference in price is only 50 cents per each.  That could easily be
just that one vendor updated their price to reflect the spike in world oil
prices last year (synthetic rubber being made from petroleum) while the
other did not.  Moss' price is still the same as it was in 2000...

However, I will vouch that the ones I just installed from TRF ($2.99 each,
between the Moss and Sports & Classics prices) appear to be top quality.
How long they will hold up in SoCA smog is a different question.

-- Randall