[TR] Looking to buy Early Spit

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 23:19:05 MST 2009

I have an acquaintance who is looking for an early Spitfire that is running
and ready to drive.  It does not have to be a show car but a driver that can
be tinkered with while driving.

He wants one that is 1967 or earlier because of emissions issues where he
lives.  He will travel to one of the following states to purchase:
Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado.

If anyone has something that fits these requirements, Let me know and I will
pass on your information.

I have no financial interest in this transaction.

Regards,
Joe Curry