[TR] 1970 GT6+ overdrive switch -

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 17:34:37 MST 2009

Can anyone verify that the correct placement for the overdrive switch on my
GT6+ is indeed on the right side of the column, with the lever in a
downward pointing position - In my quest to restore the GT6 back to as near
original condition as possible, I am re-installing the column mounted
overdrive switch as it would have come from the factory, replacing the knob
mounted on that I installed - Don't know if I'll really like it, but I can
always put it back after the VTR/Triumphest
Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)