[TR] TransAmerica Drive

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 16:49:45 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/9/2009 5:47:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

This  whole event is to raise money and if someone's
preferred transport is an  Abrahams tank - then so be it! Just don't expect
me to cover the fuel
cost. Where to join up for a 'caravan'? Have a look at the itinerary on
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk and if you want to join for as long or as
briefly as you can

Hey John,
Would you be OK with one of those Helmet Cars as you call them?  Since  last
I checked you are going north of Lake Erie, would you mind if I blasted up
there in my 2001 Audi TT 225 Quattro Roadster?
Darrell