[TR] Triumph Show - WAS: UK soft top supplier

Bill Davies bill at rarebits4classics.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 03:36:24 MST 2009

That really doesn't match our experience of the day. We've traded at this
show for the past eight years, business yesterday was very healthy, with our
takings up 10% on the same show last year. Other traders I spoke to at the
end of the day suggested they'd seen the same pattern.
Cheers,
Bill Davies.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232