[TR] TR3 Movie Sighting

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 17:00:35 MST 2009

   Who cares about all that stuff? It had Inger Stevens!!
   Oh, and..."Deny, deny, deny!"
   William Brewer wrote:

     My wife made me watch a romantic comedy on her birthday. It was "A Guide f
or the Married Man" with Walter Matthau. I put a smile on my face and an arm ar
ound my wife for this corny 60's movie. Anyway, at the beginning of the movie t
here is an aerial shot of a blue TR3 with hood up going through the intersectio
n. Later, it show a guy cheating on his wife and using an MG TF as his car. Ano
ther scene had a Morris Minor convertible and yet another had a red Sunbeam Alp
ine in the background. The movie was about male mid-life crisis. I was contempl
ating whether the Brit cars were included in the movie because they represent m
ale freedom or whether the movie was just filmed in SoCal where there just happ
ened to be a lot of LBC's in the background.

     Bill in Tehachapi
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net