[TR] Bleeding Sequence

David Rogers roggez at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 5 23:20:27 MST 2009

David,
	I would add the rider to your sequence, which in principle is spot
on, that the order depends on where the brake lines are routed and
whether it is a right hand drive car or a left hand drive model. The
brake master cylinders and distribution block on RHD TR4 and TR6
models are on the right side!
	As with many posts on the Digest, we right handers,  (albeit probably
fewer in number)  sometimes grimace at the left-centric replies on
many subjects.  A good example is the frequent reference to drivers
side and passenger side when discussing fixes, which to a world wide
readership, can be a tad confusing! At least we all have left and
right hand sides of all our cars, which don't change!!
	No flame or criticism intended!

Cheers,

Dave Rogers
Canberra,