[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Wed Mar 4 08:19:42 MST 2009

If I drive out, it'll be in my TR6 which I'd normally enter in
People's Choice.  (She's no concours car, maybe a 7-1/2 on a 10-point
scale; a "10-footer" on the stand-this-far-away scale.)  This year,
the Funcours is replacing the People's Choice category.  When I went
to Triumphest a couple years ago in Laughlin, NV, I thought it was
very cool how each entrant, in front of their car, had the blanket
with "stuff" pertaining to their car.  So I've got to get crackin' on
what I can put together for my display.  Something new, and something
that should be fun to put together.

BTW, there are several Special Awards that some listers may not be
aware of.  Details here:
http://vtr.org/faq/index.shtml#q3.1

One other thought, this might be the first year that Herman does NOT
win the long-distance award!

Cheers,
Blake Discher, Detroit