[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Mar 4 05:51:07 MST 2009

 If you are talking about Red Wing, I have no recollection of what class I judged.? At Hudson I judged Spitfires.

Hmm.? The further back I go the better the recollection.? What could that mean?

Dave

I have heard of that.? I believe the Porsche club does the same thing.
Get them out early and get them judged so the fun can begin.? It's a bitch
getting deductions for rubber shavings in you rear wheel wells after the
autox.?? Did you do that in Minnesota to my TR8?? Just curious if
I could milk some info out of the TR7 & 8 Team Captain that year.? I
know I got docked for the stainless exhaust for I told you to do it.