[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 16:44:28 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/3/2009 11:55:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
allegrorover at mac.com writes:

The  discussion on the modified cars is unclear to me as well.
It appears that  all cars that are in that class are judged together
whether it is a  3, 4 , or whatever, even if there were enough cars of
the same type  to make up a class, three I believe.

Tony,
The Modified class is split into two groups now, Touring &  Prepared.  All
models are grouped together in class.  Further  breakdowns may occur according
to the pre registered numbers but not necessarily  in accordance to the
Showroom Stock rule of three or more. I.E. Three  Heralds pre registered get their
own class. We split the Modified Touring class  in Valley Forge into two groups;
1954 to 1968 & 1969 on.  In  Michigan we split them even further but I do not
recall the  exact method.  Bottom line is that if you pre register and
actually  show up, VTR will accomidate the numbers and award throphies accordingly.
Darrell

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)