[TR] Triumphest/VTR info

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Tue Mar 3 12:20:28 MST 2009

> Also the following rule plays a roll too in this discussion. As before it
> spells out the appropriate deduction as being one half of the full
allowable
> deduction of a missing part. So if an air cleaner is worth 3 pts. a judge
> should deduct 1.5 pts. for authenticity if it has been chrome plated.

Andy, remember that rolling chassis TR4 with the factory rebuilt engine I
bought from you years ago?  It had chrome air cleaners on the carbs.  At that
time we discussed whether they might have been equiped at the factory, if so
wouldn't that mean chrome air cleaners on TR4s would be acceptable in concours
judging?

Just wondering!

Brad