[TR] TR3 heater spring clamps needed and Trans America run

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 09:20:25 MDT 2009

I have all the heater parts that came with the new project car,BUT the three spring clamps that hold it all together.

Anyone want to part out a heater???? Or have one with a bad core that they could part with.Or does anyone (Randall) have an idea of getting around this problem? I was thinking that the top and bottom may be able to be safety wired together -- just a thought.

Let's see what the list says....

John Mac and his son will be arriving Friday, Joe and the car also on Friday, Glen Merrill on Thursday, I think.

The kickoff will be at Grassroots Motorsports headquarters near Daytona Beach Saturday morning at 9 anyothers planning to attend??

Thanks in advance

Tom

60 TR3A

61 TR3A