[TR] electric fuel valve recommendation

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jun 21 10:10:26 MDT 2009

> That would work, but with 3/8" ID pipes I figure the whole thing is 5"
> long.

Yeah, mine is about that long.  But there's lots of room on my TRs above the
rear axle off to the side of the differential, so it's not a problem.
Perhaps a TR6 is tighter down there.

> Not to mention all the
> adaptors to go from my standard 1/8" TR6 piping would make it even larger.

That's odd.  The TR3s use 5/16" od tubing from the tank, ISTR the Stag does
too.  1/8" seems terribly small to me.

Do they no longer sell the little rubber sections with 5/16" on one end and
3/8" on the other?  They used to come packaged with some brands of
Dodge/Plymouth fuel filters, so the same filter would fit cars with either
3/8 or 5/16 lines.

Randall