[TR] valve spring sets

Todd Richmond twr at frii.com
Wed Jun 17 18:11:32 MDT 2009

Another source you might want to consider is bscr.com.
NFI of course, but I have been using them to get
discounted prices on MOSS parts.  I have been pretty
happy with them so far, as they offer 16% off regular
retail prices, and an additional 6% off sale prices.

I have of course looked at TRF, BPNW, and other sources,
and for very expensive parts I always check everyone,
but for more run-of-the-mill stuff I just resort to
bscr.com since for the times I have done price
comparisons, the extra 16% off has usually made what
I was looking for very competitive if not quite a bit
cheaper.

I like it because I can just enter in the MOSS parts
numbers and see what the sale price will be.

YMMV.

Todd Richmond
Fort Collins, Colorado
1959 TR3A TS54425L