[TR] valve spring sets

TR4Zest at gmail.com TR4Zest at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:17:16 MDT 2009

Todd:
These are complete sets of Moss springs - intake and exhaust. They differ
in the respect that one offers triple spring exhaust sets, the othe double
spring exhaust sets. The latter is the later version.

831-000 $48.75 VALVE SPRING SET (triple exh. springs) TR2 thru TR4 CT21470E
1
831-010 $46.95 VALVE SPRING SET (double exh. springs) TR4 CT21471E - TR4A 1

Brian