[TR] Let loose the flood...New questions:

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jun 12 19:50:11 MDT 2009

Thanks guys, I guess my fuel pump must be on this thread as well, today it
started leaking like a sieve through the little vent hole.  I suppose misery
loves company.

Looks like it is re-build time, but I have two questions:
1. Can you replace everything 'in situ' except the pump-to-block gasket?  I
am not sure that I can even get the pump off with the tight clearance
against the inner wing.
2. I notice that a rebuild kit from Moss is about $19 while the kit from TRF
is $36.  What is the difference, can someone offer a recommendation?

Thank to all,

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)