[TR] skinny windshield?

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 18:05:09 MDT 2009

When I had my windshield redone back in 1972, it had a tape that looked and
felt and acted a whole lot like black electrical tape. Before the Valley
Forge VTR I had redone the 3 and from British Victoria gotten some glazing
tape that was much thicker than the TRF product that I used the second time,
you might try them - or try Moss's. There was (at least at that time) some
variation in thickness and I suppose they are returnable.
Hope this helps

Tom