[TR] New soft top

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 11:04:08 MDT 2009

> All my emails to the list end up posting on the site as blank,
> with none of my note intact.

That seems to be a different problem than the AOL problem.  The AOL folk are
able to post and the rest of us can read their posts; they just can't
receive list traffic.

Your problem would appear to be something like Verizon is always sending in
HTML or RTF format, rather than the plain text that the list requires.

> I left the tissue paper in between all the plastic window
> parts, and the window parts are all flat.

IMO that should be enough.  The vinyl will flatten out later; it's just the
plastic window that has a problem with being folded.

-- Randall