[TR] Let loose the flood...

Tom Walling & Wendy Rose pdqtr6 at suscom-maine.net
Mon Jun 8 21:30:01 MDT 2009

When this happened to me, the culprit was a torn diaphragm in the mechanical
fuel pump which allowed the gas to drain directly into the engine.  Simple
draining and replacing the oil and filter were all that were needed to get
my oil pressure back, and I replaced the pump with an electric one to avoid
a repeat performance.