[TR] Several Team Net "mail list"questions

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Jun 4 19:04:36 MDT 2009

Unfortunately the only way you know is that it never appears....or at least
mine never do. A bounce back would be nice so you could go and edit it. It
just goes into limbo I guess. The allowed size is also a bit of a
mystery.......I mean how are we supposed to know the size of what we're
typing? Both Triumph and 6-Pack mail volumes seem to be down with posts to
the 6-Pack & BCF Forums seem to be climbing. I'm also finding more and more
Mail List guys showing up in the Forums.  No stats to support it but that's
my perception lately.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection