[TR] List messages getting through - TEST

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jun 4 00:25:20 MDT 2009

Don't know what the problem is John, but I have it too.  Although my posts
do all seem to get back to me, some of the posts from the list never come to
me.  I can go to the Digest/Archives and see them but have no idea as to why
some posters to the list never show up in my.  I too us MS Outlook.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)