[TR] List messages getting through - TEST

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 3 23:52:31 MDT 2009

Something, somewhere seems to be wobbling. I understood MJB was doing some essential maintenance
recently? What I've noticed is messages I used to post to the lists don't come back to me as before.
Thought that was something Mark might have done to reduce 'clutter.'? There again, messages are
still being received but the volume seems to be down a lot on some months ago. I put that down to
the weather and people being out enjoying themselves - but now I'm not so sure. All my email is read
using MS Outlook and its getting to be a pain to go on-line and check to see if my ISP is junking
stuff it thinks could be spam - as well as checking filters

Jonmac