[TR] Not Enough Time

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 21:33:54 MDT 2009

Randy:

I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. I lost my beautiful wife to cancer also,
11 years ago, shortly after we were to begin our retirement fun together.
I was going to try to express my sympathy and hopes for you, but I read
Jonmac's message, and he expresses so eloquently what I believe we all feel,
that i'll just say that I'll keep you and your wife in my thoughts and
prayers.

Tom Note