[TR] Not Enough Time

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 3 13:50:54 MDT 2009

Randy

In the midst of all the daily pressures that surround so many of us, there is always time to write
to someone who has lost someone so precious as Terri obviously was to you.
I am confident everyone who read your post was immediately able to understand, if not actually
identify through personal knowledge - of the gaping, unfillable hole that is currently in your life.
Nothing except time, grieving and going through the whole sad process will foreshorten things for
you to one day re-emerge into this tragic and unkind world - but to progressively know happiness
again in whatever form it takes.
A long time ago, there was a singing group from Australia called The Seekers. One of their songs,
"Colours of my Life" seems appropriate in a strange sort of way. One of the lines was "I'll be
shedding black and grey, to take on red and blue"
Sadly, my friend, you'll be finding yourself in the black and grey for a while - but never stop
looking for the red, blue, yellow and green - for they will surely come to you, given time.
I am sure you are presently in the thoughts and prayers of many on this list, as Terri is as well.

Jonmac