[TR] Condolences....TTA Stag...

T S Hardy t.s.hardy at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 3 19:31:30 MDT 2009

Hi Listers...

            Down here in Feilding, New Zealand, it is a long way from all the
action over there in the good old U.S.A......I enjoy reading the mail on this
site, and have drawn solutions to some problems, so all good.
            I would like to express my heartfelt sympathy to Randy on the loss
of his wife. Randy you are obviously grieving real hard at the moment, I had a
mate who lost his wife very suddenly a number of years ago, and it was real
hard to see the agony that Tom went through. He would come and visit almost
every second night for a long time, but gradually those visits ceased, and Tom
was able to move on. I guess it seems like Hell, but hang in there Randy, it
will get better. Another mate of mine has recently lost his wife, and slowly
he's picking up the pieces as well.
            The other topic is the TTA Stag. How the hell did such a
catastrophic disaster happen? Never seen that before, and would certainly not
like to see it again!  Good to hear that the rest of the Triumph community
over there is pitching in to help this worthy cause. Good luck everybody on
this mighty journey. Would love to be there to be part of it.......

            Best Regards.....
            Trev. Hardy
            65TR4A; ex Stag; ex 2500TC owner!
            I learnt to drive in a Herald!